**Now Accepting Online Payments for Dog Licensing, Motor Vehicle Registration & Vital Records**
The Town Clerk’s Office provides general information, direction and assistance to all citizens and others having business with the Town. The Town Clerk’s Office maintains and preserves numerous Town records and materials.
- Issues motor vehicle registrations.
- Issues licenses and permits including:
- Marriage licenses (by appointment only; please call ahead)
- Dog licenses
- Beach permits
- Transfer station permits.
- Records and provides certified copies of birth, death, and marriage records.
- Records and certifies town meeting legislation and appropriations.
- Records federal tax liens.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed officials.
- Provides access to public records.
- Conducts with the Secretary of State election activities, including voter registration and absentee voting.
- Responds to inquiries from general public.
- Provides Notary Public services.
|Sharon Charron||Town Clerk Assistant||(603) 236-4730|