WV Resort Insider & Business Hours March, 2020
You can find the most current Resort Insider on-line version at visitwatervillevalley.com/insider.
Attached is a REVISED hours of operation report for Waterville Valley businesses as of March 25, 2020. This information is subject to change at any time...please call ahead!!. To avoid disappointment, it's advisable to call ahead to individual businesses to confirm hours.
BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Chris Sununu is calling on New Hampshire restaurants and bars to close except for take-out, delivery or drive-through services in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19. The order will take effect after the close of business Monday night and will remain in effect until April 7.
In addition, all public gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited.
- COYOTE GRILL - OPEN. Offering take-out and curbside pick-up. 236-4919
- LA HACIENDA - OPEN REVISED - Offering take out and deliveries within the valley. 726-5293
- JUGTOWN - OPEN. Offering curbside pick-up for groceries and other items. As demand for some items grow, supplies may be limited. 236-8662
- WHITE MOUNTAIN ATHLETIC CLUB - CLOSED until at least April 3. (Coyote Grill remains OPEN for take out and curb-side pick-up)
- LEGENDS - CLOSED until May
- OLDE WATERVILLE PIZZA COMPANY - CLOSED until May. 236-3663
Stay tuned to Waterville Valley Resort's website for updates. https://www.waterville.com/covid19
Current cancellations include:
- Passholder barbecue (passholder first tracks is still a go)
- Winter Wild Up & Down race
- Dan Bean
- Recreation Department and Curious George Cottage activities
Current closures include:
- Waterville Valley Ski Area - closed for the season
- Valet at the mountain - closed for season
- Sunnyside Timberlodge - closed for season
- Waterville Valley Adaptive Sports - may reopen before season ends
- La Tasse - closed for season
- Mulligans - may reopen Thursday, March 19
- Ice Arena - closed for season
- 1829 Outfitters (Sport Thoma shop at Town Square) - may reopen next weekend if staffing permits
- White Mountain Athletic Club's saunas and steam rooms and group classes
- Yoga classes at the Town Square studio will end on March 22 and re-start Memorial Day weekend
|Waterville Valley Business Hours of Operation||252.33 KB|