**Now Accepting Online Payments for Property Tax Bills**
- Property taxes are based on the assessed value as of April 1st and are comprised of 4 components (county, school, town and state education portions).
- The Tax Rate for 2017 is $14.25.
- The property tax year is April 1st thru March 31st.
- The Town of Waterville Valley bills property taxes twice a year and the bills are mailed to the address of record. The 1st issue is due in July and the 2nd issue is due in December.
- The Board of Selectmen have authority over assessing and assessments are generally conducted every 5 years, per state statute. For more information regarding assessing, please visit the Board of Selectmen.